So when Ellie insisted on helping her daddy mop the kitchen floor one day, I had to grab the camera in hopes of capturing the moment as well as my mom did. It was so adorable to watch her enjoying the work! We do expect Ellie to pick up her toys everyday, but maybe she's not too young to have her "help" in other ways. I may have to investigate this thought further...
Friday, December 9, 2011
Daddy's Little Helper
So when Ellie insisted on helping her daddy mop the kitchen floor one day, I had to grab the camera in hopes of capturing the moment as well as my mom did. It was so adorable to watch her enjoying the work! We do expect Ellie to pick up her toys everyday, but maybe she's not too young to have her "help" in other ways. I may have to investigate this thought further...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still think that photo is priceless! You will look back on this one as well someday. Thanks for sharing. Now that we don't have those saturday cleanings with helpers- it now relies totally on me!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of my favorite pictures too :)
ReplyDelete