Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby Shower for Kenzie

Heather, Amanda, and I at Kenzie's Baby Shower
Susan, Amanda, and Sarah competing in the bottle drinking game.
Enjoying the shower
In mid-December, Heather and I were able to host a baby shower for our sister, Amanda, and her soon-to-be-here daughter, Kenzie.  The day was very successful and the shower went really well!  Amanda had lots of her former co-workers there, a bunch of friends, and a few family members.  We enjoyed playing some games, eating some yummy food, and visiting with each other.  This will be the first time I will become an auntie and I'm very excited!  Looking forward to meeting you, Kenzie Lea!
Oh, yummy food!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the AWESOME shower!! I had a great time and the food was delicious. You and Heather both went out of your way to throw such a great event. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete