Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

On Christmas Eve, we celebrated Jesus' birth with Mom and Dad Marcus, and Great-Grandma Marcus.  It was a day filled with gifts, good food, family time, church in the evening, and a drive to see the huge Christmas light display in town.  The pictures really speak for themselves!

On Christmas Day and the day after, we celebrated with Mom and Dad Wyffels, Amanda and Steve, and Heather and John.  It was a two-day celebration with WAY too much food, lots of fun family time, games, and enjoying watching the girls.  Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling the greatest those days, and so my picture selection is limited.  However, I think we are all very excited to have two more babies join us at this time next year - what a crazy house that will be!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute pictures! I love the girl's Christmas outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the updates! Can't believe how long Ellie's hair is getting!! Such beautiful little girls. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love that Victoria was sitting in the bumbo chair. She's too big for that thing already! So crazy. Love those girls xo

    ReplyDelete