 |
| Ellie's decorating job on the tree! |
In preparation for Christmas this year, I was able to get the tree up without any "help". However, once the ornaments came out, Eliana decided she knew exactly where the ornaments needed to be placed. I had every intention of helping her with the top, but since we had gotten new ornaments (shatter-free!), they all needed strings attached to the bulbs yet and Ellie was able to hang them at the same speed as me tying the strings! She was very proud of her work, and I would have loved to have kept the decor the way she had done it, but with a 8 month old sister crawling around, I was forced to move the ornaments to the taller branches once Eliana was in bed that night. :( Didn't she do a great job, though?
No comments:
Post a Comment