Friday, September 28, 2012

September 2012: Part 2

So after I finished my last post, I realized that I had a bunch of photos still on my camera that hadn't been downloaded.  Some of them were pretty cute, so I had to get those to you as well!  Enjoy!
Malin and her baptismal cake from Nana.
Malin, Victoria, Kenzie, and Eliana - 4 gorgeous girls!  Aren't they adorable in their matching outfits?
One of many photos of Victoria holding her "little" sister.  :)
LOVE these girls!  I couldn't be a prouder mama!
Goofy girls, but this picture says a lot: Eliana our hoarder (always has to have a toy in hand); Victoria our goofball and baby lover (always holding Malin); And Malin - our laid back, go with the flow child.  Ha ha!

Our family of five.  Sadly, the kids weren't in the mood to participate.
Nana and Grandpa and their four little granddaughters: Malin, Victoria, Kenzie, and Eliana
Family picture after Malin's baptism!  Nick, Jonikka, Victoria, Malin, Nana, Grandpa, Heather, Eliana, John, Amanda, Kenzie, and Steve.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I'm so glad Kenzie is with them. Before you know it they will all be mobile. Heaven help us! Lol

    ReplyDelete