Here's the last of my recaps (not in any particular order)! I hope to start my "snippets" in October. Until then, I give you September of 2012:
 |
| Malin
was baptized in the courtyard of our church during it's outdoor summer
service and it was so beautiful. Her baptismal sponsors are Amanda and
Steve, and Heather and John. |
 |
| Malin
was baptized September 2nd (Labor Day Weekend) at Vinje Lutheran
Church. It was an incredible day and she was alert and full of smiles
throughout the entire baptism! I think she was as joyed as we were
about welcoming her into the house of the Lord! |
 |
| Still trying to figure out why these two can be the best of friends one minute, and sworn enemies the next. Guess I'll just have to get used to it! |
 |
| During Nick's big relay race weekend, I took Ellie and Malin with me to visit my best friend and her family in North Dakota. Victoria stayed with my parents for a night and they took her to Amazin Farm where she had a blast with the rides, animals, and her grandparents! |
 |
| My mom told me that the bunnies were Victoria's absolute favorite when they were at Amazin Farm. |
 |
| Nick headed off to Utah for several days at the beginning of September to participate in the RedRock Relay - a 187 mile relay race through Zion National Park! He was recruited by one of his Air Force Residency buddies and had a really great time while enjoying some beautiful scenery. |
 |
| One of the views during Nick's race. How gorgeous! |
 |
|
One of Eliana's favorite things is to dance with the
"princesses" during the movie Anastasia. Victoria has been
taking lessons from Ellie and wants to be just like her big sister, so she,
too, had to have her princess dress on to dance with the princesses!
|
 |
| Malin has become much more alert in recent weeks and really enjoys watching her older sisters at play! |
 |
| While Nick was away in Utah at his race, Eliana, Malin, and I headed to North Dakota to visit my best friend, Brandy, and her family. We were even able to help out on her campaigning for Cass County Commissioner by passing out candy and stickers at a neighboring town's parade. Ellie enjoyed that part a lot! |
 |
| Our God-daughter, Braiden, holding Malin on our visit! |
 |
| Celebrating Grandma Marcus' 94th Birthday at Pizza Ranch! |
 |
| Malin and I visited Grandma Marcus in the nursing home one afternoon. |
 |
| Heather
and John came home one weekend in September and joined my mom, Nick,
Ellie, and I on a walk for Out of the Darkness - a suicide awareness and
prevention walk. It was a gorgeous walk around one of Willmar's lakes
in the crisp fall air - all in the name of a great cause (We love you
and miss you, Cameron!). |
 |
| Nick
and Ellie took on the project of growing a sunflower from a seed this
past spring and it actually grew! (Though I may or may not have
forgotten to water it while Nick was in Utah and it may or may not have
died...) |
 |
| What a happy baby! She has lost most of her hair at this point, though her little poof on the top remains! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment