Thursday, September 1, 2011

Minnesota State Fair 2011

We had a great time at the Minnesota State Fair this year!  Nana Vicky and Grandpa Dave, and Uncle Steve and Aunt Amanda joined us for the fun day.  Victoria got to have her own experience with Grammy Bev and Papa Daryl back in Willmar (it worked better to just take Ellie with for the day!).  We tried out a few rides for Ellie, took a look at some exhibits, spent quite a bit of time in the animal barns, and of course ate LOTS of food (including Australian potatoes, crepes, funnel cakes, pronto pups, fresh french fries, deep-fried Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Martha's Cookies, cheese curds, and I'm sure there were others, but who can remember after a list like this!  At least we shared, right?).  Because all the adults really did was eat all day, I really only have photos of Ellie, but those are cute anyway!

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting for some updates! The Fair looks like a lot of fun. That darn food list made me HUNGRY!!! YUM! Ellie looks adorable as ever- that slide looks awfully big for such a little girl!

    ReplyDelete