
Yesterday we headed to the Twin Cities and experienced our first baseball game as a family of four! We loaded up the car and along with Grammy and Papa (Nick's parents), we drove to Minneapolis to see the Twins versus the Mariners. This was Ellie's third MN Twins game (she's been to one every year now - one at the Metrodome, and this was her second in the new stadium), and Victoria's first. Honestly, the game kind of stunk (as have most of the Twins games this season), and the weather was a bit on the cooler and windy side, but we still had fun! I don't think I got to see too much of the game, but judging from how it went (Twins lost, 0-3) and the (lack of) cheers from the crowd, I probably didn't miss too much. But it was fun being outside with the family and enjoying the experience anyway! The girls both did really great at the game, so we are happy they are enjoying baseball like their parents! It's a good thing, too, since we are season ticket holders for the Willmar Stingers. Nick is the Official Dentist of the Willmar Stingers, so as part of the advertisement package we bought, we got season tickets. Here's hoping the Twins have a better season next year. In the meantime, bring on the Willmar Stingers!
Ironic you being at that game. I took Olivia to the same game. It was cold and windy, but as you said, it was good to get out. Your Uncle Bill
ReplyDelete