I'm a bit behind with this post, but it took some time to get the photos back, and then we were so busy with everything else that it took me until now to get back to them. So anyway, here are some of the photos we had taken by Laura Jill Photography for Eliana's 2 yr photos, and Victoria's 2 wk photos. They were all taken in our home and we think that Laura did an excellent job! Enjoy!
Wow!!!! I absolutely love the photos !!! the photographer did a fantastic job & your girls are exceptionally beautiful !!! Congrats again, you can be very proud :-) michaela
Wow!!!! I absolutely love the photos !!! the photographer did a fantastic job & your girls are exceptionally beautiful !!! Congrats again, you can be very proud :-)
ReplyDeletemichaela
SOOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Pics!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut, what can you expect... they are BEAUTIFUL girls!!!
Love you,
Doreen
So precious....enjoy every minute with those beauties.
ReplyDeleteLove to all....Karla