
This is a busy summer for my family this year as our family continues to grow larger. On June 22nd, my sister, Amanda, and my new brother-in-law, Steve, were married in Plymouth, Minnesota. It was a gorgeous wedding and you could tell that a lot of hard work went into planning the day. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner cruise on Friday evening after the rehearsal - so fun! Then after the ceremony on Saturday, the wedding party boarded a party bus and headed out to take pictures at the Twin Towers in Minnetonka. Then at the end of the evening, Nick and I had a special treat - Grandma Bev and Grandpa Daryl kept Ellie with them for the night so Nick and I were able to stay until the end of the dance and have a late night. Everything turned out wonderful and we couldn't be happier for the both of them. Congratulations Amanda and Steve! We wish you the very best, and are proud to welcome Steve to the family! May God Bless You Both.
Here are some photos from their big day:

Amanda & Steve

Me, Nick, & Ellie

Heather & I practicing our duet

Me, Mom, Heather, & Amanda
umm - I think your days are off. June 20th not June 22nd. Must be confused with Heather and Johns of August 22nd. Maybe its sleep deprivation!
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you.