Monday, June 29, 2009

Ellie is 2 months old!

Eliana is growing far too fast in her mommy's opinion! She is learning things so fast and will carry on a "conversation" with anyone who's willing. She's also getting better at holding her head up (she has her daddy's big head!) and doesn't seem to mind tummy time quite as much as she did early on.

On Thursday, June 18th, Ellie had her 2 month check-up at the doctor's office. She had to get 3 shots and one oral vaccine, but handled them pretty well. Her measurements were as follows:
Weight: 10 lbs 10 oz - 63rd percentile
Length: 23.5 inches - 92nd percentile
Head: 44cm - 90th percentile

We took her to the hospital 10 days later where Grandma Bev measured her again.
Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz
Length: 24 inches
Needless to say, she's growing very well, and I'm already getting a little sad when I look at her newborn photos! They aren't kidding when they say it goes so fast!

1 comment:

  1. When I see pictures of her - I just thank God for such a blessing to our family! You two sure make beautiful little girls (must run in the family)!

    ReplyDelete