Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Meichsner Wedding!

So the main reason we went back to Minnesota this month was because I was asked to be a bridesmaid in my double-cousin Sarah's wedding (our mothers are sisters and our dads are brothers!). The weekend was filled with lots of fun wedding festivities and we all had a great time. I'd just like to say thank-you to Nick for being such a doting father to Eliana all weekend and also thank-you to my parents for all their babysitting help! And of course, Congratulations to Sarah & Brad! Here are a few photos from the weekend:

The Marcus Family!

Rehearsal Night

Mr. & Mrs. Brad Meichsner!

The Hoppe Sisters: Cindy, Vicky, Karla, Karen, Barbara (my grandma), Doreen, Janelle, & Stacie

The Wyffels: Gary, David, Rick, Patricia (my grandma), Bill, Bonnie, Shirley, & Daniel

Grandpa Dave & Grandma Vicky with Eliana

Sarah, Brad, & Jonikka

Eliana, Jonikka & Sarah

The Double-Cousins: Jonikka, Amanda, Heather, Jenna, & Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair in the wedding pictures. I think you look so pretty. I'm also so glad you all had a nice time and survived the huge car trip!

    ReplyDelete