Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 30 Belly Photos

Here are some not-so-flattering belly photos for those of you that were begging for them (ahem - Mom, Heather, Amanda, and Mom Marcus...). Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! BABY!!! Can't wait!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!
    Oh my goodness! I can't believe the little bundle of love is in there :) Well done for getting the pictures up so quickly!
    I think you look beautiful and I can't wait to see more pictures of that belly soon!! It's really a shame that I'm not there touching it and talking to it, etc etc.... ;)
    Love you!

    - Heather xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella! You look awesome! Can't wait for that bundle of love to hold but know it will be a little while. Lots of love to you. I'm sure you are loving every minute of it as you should. Such a miracle.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pregnant lady! I knew you would be.

    Also, I have to say that it is so exciting to check your blog because I think the background changes each time I visit - cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jonikka you look amazing! I can't wait to meet the new addition!!

    Your Cuz, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Now that is a baby belly. Looking good! Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete