Thursday, December 13, 2012
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yep, I'm now 32. But I'm actually quite okay with that number! My actual birthday wasn't too exciting - CPR training in the am for work (though with a fun group of people!), lunch with the office girls and Bev (that was fun and scored some great gifts! Thanks!), and then spent the afternoon/evening with a crabby Malin who I ended up taking into Urgent Care for her first double-ear infection. (Oh joy...) But Nick is such an awesome husband and helped make up for that day by treating me pretty special the rest of the week! Our church held a Parent's Night Out two days after my birthday, so we dropped the kids off and headed to Indulge in Spicer for some yummy crablegs! GREAT birthday dinner! Then on Saturday, he took all three kids out for the ENTIRE day and I got to have a whole day to myself! HEAVEN! I did quite a bit of quilting and just really enjoyed some peace and quiet around the house. Thanks honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks fabulous! I would say your hubby definately made up for the lackluster moments of the actual day! Crab... a whole day to yourself... CAKE!!! Looks wonderful! Happy Birthday again sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday!
ReplyDelete