With only a few weeks to spare, the nursery is now painted and ready for
Babe #3 to move in! There are still some finishing touches that need
to be made, and obviously the walls could use a little decor, but
overall, it's ready to go! I went with a gray, purple, and white theme
for this girl's room and am pretty excited (again) with how it turned
out! There will be bright pink accents eventually around the room and
we still need to get a recliner, but all in due time... Also, I decided
to keep the twin bed in the room for now as it will be easier for me to
get in/out of without waking Nick every couple hours when I'm up to
feed the baby for the first few weeks while recovering from my
C-section.
Love the colors! Very cute :) I know who I will be calling when I need to re-do my walls! Hope you hire out! ha ha
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! What a talented young mother you are! Can't wait for Baby Marcus #3!
ReplyDelete