We really didn't do anything uber exciting over Memorial Day this year,
but we were able to spend a nice weekend at home as a family and
actually managed to take some pictures! So I just felt that I had to
make a post to share those. :) Enjoy!
| Victoria is DEFINITELY our child that is into babies. There are usually 4-5 in her crib at any given time. She blends right in, doesn't she? |
| Quite the get-up, eh? Too bad you can't quite see the rain boots she's got on as well! |
| We've been enjoying lots of family "walks" lately. This means E on her bike and V in her car... |
| We have noticed this is quickly becoming one of Ellie's favorite things - jumping and splashing in the rain puddles! |
| A very tired Victoria enjoying a ride. |
| Mommy and her girls. Ellie always loves reading a story, and recently, V has really gotten into books as well! |
| I just realized that I never had a post about Victoria learning to walk! Well, as you can see, she's darn good at it now! |
| An incredibly windy Memorial Day at the park. |
| Eliana and Victoria on the tire swing. |
| Daddy and his girls - he's so proud! |
Love Victoria's shirt... wonder who picked that one out?!?! They are both so pretty!!
ReplyDelete