The first weekend in May, Nick was able to get away on a boys weekend to Seattle with his best friend, Darren. Aeleah and I had a girls weekend to Chicago in January, so it was only fair that Nick and Darren got to have a trip as well. Really, this should be Nick making this post since I was not a part of
the trip, but since I know he won't do it, I guess I will just post
some of his photos!
| Nick and Darren got to see the Twins beat the Mariners at Safeco Field. |
| The Fish Market in Seattle. |
| This is the hotel where the guys stayed - it was right on the water. |
| Darren and Nick on top of the Space Needle. |
| Inside Safeco Field (with the presents they brought back for E & V). |
| The Troll Under the Bridge with Nick on top (Ellie calls it the "grumpy old troll" for you Dora fans!). |
| GasWorks Park in Seattle. |
| Darren flew back to MN with Nick and was able to spend a night with us before he had to return to work. Victoria loves her Godfather! |
| I can't remember the story with this photo, but doesn't my husband look handsome? :) |
Looks like a fun trip! Glad you had a good time Nick! And yes Jonikka, he is very handsome :)
ReplyDelete