Thursday, December 10, 2009

Birthday Bliss...

I'm not one of those people who is too concerned about getting older. So I guess I don't mind sharing with everyone that I just turned 29. Surprisingly, the big 3-0 really doesn't scare me. I guess I can thank all my friends for that as a good majority of them have already hit that milestone - and they don't seem old! :)

So for my birthday this year, it was fortunate that Nick did not have to work that day. I was able to sleep in and when I finally got out of bed, Nick and Ellie had gone to my favorite bakery in town and gotten me a monstrous caramel roll. Yummmm... I got to spend the rest of the morning cuddling my "baby" and opening my gifts that my husband spoiled me with - a certificate for a massage (can't wait to use that!) and an ipod docking system for the kitchen. It will be perfect to use with my new Ipod Touch that Mom and Dad Marcus spoiled me with! I had a baby shower to attend that afternoon, but then that evening Nick and Ellie and our friend Moe, and I, went out for dinner. It was a very nice birthday.

I did not, however, manage to take a single photo on my birthday. So instead, please enjoy a cute selection of photos of Miss Eliana that were taken in the last couple weeks!
Ellie has inherited my old Ipod.







After a busy afternoon holiday shopping at the Mall.






Ellie sure enjoys her pickles!

2 comments:

  1. lol.... I love her. A girl after my heart eating pickles like that! She is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys. Not long thank goodness!! Kisses to my niece! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute! Can't wait til Wednesday to hold her and kiss both of you. mwahhhh

    ReplyDelete