
That's right - "WE" are having a baby! Eliana has been very supportive of this pregnancy. So supportive, in fact, that she now believes she has a baby in her belly as well that will be coming "in the summer time". :)
I have a home doppler that I am able to use to check on the baby's heartrate in utero; and even though she has not seen me use it this pregnancy (with no complications and the fact that I'm so busy with two other kids, there hasn't been any need or any time!), she remembers me using it while I was pregnant with Victoria and now goes over to the drawer I keep it in, pulls it out, and uses it to check on her baby in her tummy! Nick and I find it so cute when we see her do it and Nick was able to snap a picture of her using it in our closet one day while we were getting ready for work.
 |
| Our "gangsta" baby! |
 |
| We love this photo - Babe is attempting to stick it's entire fist into it's mouth! |
Well, if you've stuck with this post so far, then I suppose you deserve to know our other piece of news: During our last ultrasound, we were able to find out the sex of Baby #3! It appears as though we are having a third GIRL! My gut feeling had told me girl from the very beginning, so I can't say I was surprised to find we are having another girl. And while we may have had a small hope for a boy, we are certainly excited for another girl! We certainly have experience with them and are now anticipating lots of drama during their teenage years! :)
Congrats!!!! How so very exciting! You are and will be great parents to this little blessings also! Hope you are feeling good! Love you much,
ReplyDeleteDoreen
Congratulations on another baby girl!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteSo great :)) So happy for your family !!! I am sure you will manage 3 little girls also very well!!! so ,don't worry :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Michaela