Sunday, October 30, 2011

Double-Cousins Weekend 2011

We celebrated our Fourth Annual Double-Cousins Weekend at the end of October this year.  And it was just as fun (and filling!) as ever!  I was lucky to have the day off on Friday that weekend, so I left Willmar extra early and drove to St. Cloud for a fun day of shopping by myself!  After I had had my fill, I met up with the rest of the girls just north of Alexandria where Jenna hosted us at the Lake Carlos house.

We had our share of girl-talk, food, movies, more food, games, more food, and laughter.  It was a great weekend and I really appreciate my sisters and cousins so much and hope that we are able to continue our girls-only weekends for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. That only looks like a small amount of candy to how much we all really ate... haha...
    Next year, veggies and fruit for sure.
    What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete