

A week before Thanksgiving, we took a little family trip up to North Dakota to celebrate our new Godson's baptism. Soren Douglas Pyle was baptized into Christ on November 14th and we feel so blessed to have been asked to be Godparents to this amazing little boy!



We had a great weekend up in Casselton, ND with Brandy's family. Nick and I decided we wanted to stay in a local hotel so that Eliana could experience the indoor waterpark. It was so worth it! The look on her face says it all. Ellie had a GREAT time on the waterslides and in the water with Nick (Brandy's husband), Mia, and her daddy. Unfortunately, Braiden was sick with the stomach flu so she wasn't able to join them. Meanwhile, I got to spend the whole afternoon spoiling our eldest goddaughter, Lily, on a shopping trip in Fargo! We had a great lunch, shopped for Christmas gifts, and found a few nice things for Lily, too.

Later that night, we met back at the farm for pizza, and then Nick and I headed back to the hotel to put Ellie to bed. Our little girl is growing up so fast! When we travel, she no longer sleeps in a crib, but instead sleeps in a "grown-up" bed. Although, Nick did sleep with her the last 2 times for fear that she might roll out - but she did great! I guess she will be ready to transition to a twin-size bed before I thought she would be...
On Sunday morning, Ellie and Nick had to take one last dip in the pool. Ten trips down the waterslide later, we got ready for church and headed to the baptism. It was a nice service and we were so happy to be there for it! Ellie even did pretty well with all the entertainment she got from Mia and Braiden sitting by her! After church, we all went out for lunch at a nearby restaurant, and then headed back to the farm again to visit.



I can't say enough how happy I am to be living closer to all of our family and friends! It just means so much to me to be able to be there for events like these, and I love the time with our 4 godchildren so much! We love you, Lily, Braiden, Mia, and Soren!
I'm not sure who's enjoying that water slide more, ellie or nick!
ReplyDelete