Goodbye, Big Sky Country...

Goodbye, Great Falls Friends...

(Ellie and Maren)
Goodbye, River Trail Runs with Daddy...

Goodbye, Gibson Park (and ducks, and geese, and flowers, etc)...

Goodbye, Walks by the Falls with Mommy...

Goodbye, to Auntie Moe...

Goodbye, Toys and Furniture...

(The packed moving truck... We'll meet you in Minnesota!)
Goodbye to our Montana Home...

MINNESOTA, HERE WE COME!!!
awwwww
ReplyDeletenice tribute
Darn it! You made me cry once again! I thought that I would be finished by now! I miss you all and wish you were still in Montana! I hope that Minnesota is treating you well, and if I get a slot in Grandma's I expect to see you in Delouth!
ReplyDeleteLove, Moe
PS. I don't know how to spell Deluth? Please tell the Minnesotans to be patient with me!
ReplyDeleteMade me cry too! I know you have left soooo much behind- great friends and wonderful colleagues BUT, I must say... I AM SO HAPPY you are all back home in MN. And, i cannot wait to come and visit you! Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteYou are so great... and we miss you terribly!! Pic of you with the girls is saved forever....
ReplyDelete