Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ellie's Daycare Experience

I just have to make a post about Ellie's daycare mom, Debbie. For the last 8 months, Ellie has been going to Debbie's house one day a week. We started doing this so that I could get a break during the week to get things done without Ellie around. But it didn't take long for me to realize that Ellie looked forward to her time at Debbie's as much as I did! We were very lucky to have found such a caring person to look after Ellie. Whenever we drove up in the morning, Debbie's daughter, Kelsey, would be waiting for us and always greeted us at the door with "HI ELLIE!". And of course Eliana would immediately have a smile on her face. Leaving her at Debbie's house was one of the few places I could walk out the door and not have to listen to my daughter screaming because mommy was leaving (yep - the separation anxiety has started). Ellie always had a wonderful time and I think it was a great experience for her to be around other kids without me there.

Last week was Ellie's last day at Debbie's house as Debbie starts a new adventure in the workforce. We will miss you, Debbie, but look forward to seeing you at the park this summer! Thanks for taking such great care of our daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment