Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ellie's First "Sleepover"

Last night I got a call that my friend, Mary, was in labor with their 2nd child. So we had their oldest daughter, Laila - who is 21 months, over for the night! Ellie, however, doesn't remember a thing about the actual sleepover since she was sound asleep by the time Laila got here. However, when Ellie woke up the next morning, she immediately pointed at Laila and looked at me with a questioning look. It didn't take long before both girls were dressed (in matching outfits no less), had eaten their breakfast, and were off to play. It was absolutely adorable watching them chase each other around the house. Laila did a great job at practicing her big sister skills with Ellie and I think Ellie enjoyed playing the roll of little sister as well! I'm sure Laila will be a wonderful helper to her new sister, Yasmine!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie looked like she was having fun. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to hold her again shortly.

    ReplyDelete