Sunday, March 14, 2010

Girls' Night Out!

This past Saturday night, my wonderful husband insisted I go out for a girls' night to celebrate a friend's birthday. So Nick took over Ellie duty while I went out for sushi and then on to the bar afterward. Feeling a bit daring, we decided to try our hands at the mechanical bull in town. None of us were very good, but I think I hold the title for least graceful dismounts from the bull! I now have a pretty hefty bruise on the top of my right thigh where my fist kept hitting it as I was riding. I "may" also have succumbed to a few other minor scrapes and bruises as I flew forward off the bull. Despite the bruises, the worst part was the humiliation of falling flat on my stomach (twice) in a crowded bar. But hey - this is Montana and I had to try riding a bull once before we moved (even if it was a mechanical one), right? And we did have a good time!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Girls just having fun to me! Glad you had a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girls nights.... that mechanical bull looks really fun!! Did it end up being as bad as you thought it was? Your fall looked nice and graceful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joni... you never cease to shock me! Looks like you gave a good show! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete