Eliana has also learned how to sit quite well (unsupported) over the last month. It's been nice for me that I can now set her on the floor while I do a quick load of laundry, empty the dishwasher, pour a glass of water... However, there are the occasional times when she will lose her balance and topple over. And I'm sure, as most parents know, they never just tip over onto the floor. It doesn't seem to matter how far away they are from any piece of furniture, they will manage to hit it! So we have been preparing ourselves for seeing lots of bumps and bruises to come. For now, it looks like crawling is several months away, but we're looking forward to the day when she can get around a bit on her own!
Most notably this month, Ellie has sprouted two teeth! Our little stinker now has the grin of a toddler and she sure enjoys showing it off! With her new teeth, we have been trying some new finger foods with her. For the most part, she can pick things up quite well. But getting them from her hand to her mouth is still a challenge and she will often times give up and forget they are in her hand - until it comes time for clean-up and then she enjoys mashing the remaints of the food onto mommy's shirt!
We sure love this little girl and watching all the new things she is learning. And we're definitely looking forward to showing her accomplishments off to Grandma Bev and Grandpa Daryl when they arrive this week!
CUTIE!!! Love her :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you all at Christmas time! She is getting so big!!! x
I love her little teeth! How cute! She is getting big so fast. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big! Super cute photos. (I remember Mercedes had this same outfit.) :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen on our doorstep.
ReplyDelete