Friday, May 8, 2009

Eliana's Second Week

Ellie had her 2 week check-up with the pediatrician yesterday on base. She now weighs in at 6 lbs 13 oz! As the nurse at the hospital said, "Mama's got the groceries!" :) We've gotten a bit of a routine down now and Ellie sleeps great during the night - waking up only to feed every 3 hours. Nick is back at work, while Jonikka has started her new full-time job: Stay at home Mom! Here's one of our favorite snapshots of her smiling in her sleep (notice the dimple!):

This last Sunday, a friend of Jonikka's came over to take some photos of Eliana. She did a great job and we love how well she captured some of Ellie's looks! Thanks, Heather! (Photos courtesy of Heather Richardson Photography.)


3 comments:

  1. Loved all the pics Heather took of Eliana. Wow, such a beautiful baby she is. Laughed at the smile one. Such a miracle she is. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!
    Tell Heather that she takes REALLY good photos and that if we didn't have a photographer for our wedding... then I would want her.

    I love the pouty picture of Ellie, but I really REALLY love the one of her sleeping and smiling at the same time!! She is SO ADORABLE and I can't wait to see you guys!!

    Mom's right when she says "Such a miracle, she is...hmm?" (said with my best Yoda expression. Sorry mom! Couldn't resist.

    Anyway! She's looking healthy and playful, so the countdown of when I get to see her is on! Love ya! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! So good to see more pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete