Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun times

Forgive me... I'm going to backtrack a little here to get you all caught up on our last two weeks in Vegas and the move out here...

Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity at New York, New York Hotel in Vegas










Jersey Boys at The Palazzo Hotel in Vegas










Our last night with the Bruderer Family










Hiking with the Edward's Family on Mount Charleston











Stopping at Temple Square in Salt Lake City on our drive to Montana
















As you can see, we had a very eventful last month and we are very grateful for all the fun things we were able to do as well as the time we were able to spend with friends. Nick and I pray that we will be able to meet friends here that are even half as good as those we had in Vegas. We love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. You have had QUITE the summer, girl! Yes, I keep tabs on you, too! How is Montana treating you? Thanks for bloggin! I am so jealous that you were at Temple Square!! Hope you are having a great day! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures of you and Nick! You need to put some up soon of your new place - I'm looking forward to coming out there and seeing it! Yay!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to see some pics of Montana! Are you two sick of cleaning yet?
    I'm sick of dad working outside! He doesn't stop until 9 at night and of course its been dark for quite a while!
    Love you two,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete