For those that guessed Rapid City, SD, you are WRONG! Although Rapid City was our first choice of location, we have found that we are very excited to be headed to our fourth choice: Great Falls, Montana!
It's a very beautiful area that sounds like it will have lots to offer us. Nick and I are both very excited to leave the heat of the Las Vegas desert behind and return to a cooler climate without having to leave the mountains behind! And now we will get our snow that we both miss so much!The city of Great Falls is roughly 60,000 people and looks very beautiful nestled up to the base of the mountains. Nick will be working as a dentist at Malmstrom Air Force Base for the next two years and is happy about that. I am not sure yet what Great Falls has in store for me job-wise, but I'm pretty flexible and will probably wait until we settle there (in August) before job-hunting.

Anyways, that's our news for now! We hope to get just as many visitors in Montana that we had in Vegas this year, so check your calendars and make reservations at La Casa de Marcus!
Hey! Congratulations on your new location. It should be a good place for you two. You'll have a busy summer. Bev said you were going to Europe, too. What a fun and exciting time. We're happy for you. Love, Ron & Fay
ReplyDeleteI love this blog, and I think Great Falls is going to be so much fun. I just wish we weren't going to be so far away, or we would definitely come and visit!
ReplyDelete